Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Another Finished

Remember that competition awhile back? You might think it has taken forever for me to complete these little paintings, but really I am done 6 months early. I hope everyone likes what they got. If not, oh well, that's part of the rules, right?



p.s. if you haven't received your prize yet, I still have to send out the monkey to Heather, the elephants to Marybeth, and the ducks to Ashley. And they are all about 6 x 6, so if they are matted they will fit well in a standard 10 x 10 (scrapbook size) frame.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow...those are stunning. Seriously.

michellep said...

We REALLY loved our penguins. Link points to them often while we're sitting reading stories. You're so talented, thanks for sharing!

Just Katy said...

I like the monkey one. I hate monkeys in real life so you have accomplished an incredible feat.

O Wise Feather said...

YEAH !!!

Beth schell said...

i love my turtles! They are sooo cute!

Anna Winn and Family said...

Wait a minute - what was this competition? Since I didn't know about it - don't I get one for being left out somehow? Or for just being cool? I LOVE the paintings. Soooo cute.

AC said...

Amazing!

Jamie said...

Rebecca you are so talented! I love those pictures!

Sharae Peterson said...

love the turtles and the penguins, your designs always look so effortless ( like it comes so naturally, (which it does)) congrats I love them!!!

Scott said...

No parrots?