Calvin has been learning a little bit of sign language lately. Some of the words he seems to get the concept, other ones it's more mimicking. For example, when he screams (which he has discovered a new volume level of this past week, I'm sure the neighbors are enjoying that) we'll put our finger over our mouth and say "sshhh". Instead of realizing that putting our finger over our mouths means he needs to be quieter, he thinks it means, I am upset and I am screaming. So now when Calvin screams he screams with his finger over his mouth. Not catching the concept. (Sorry, I would post a picture, but the camera is MIA)
2 comments:
Oh man, I read this out loud to Aaron and by the time i was done I was crying I was laughing so hard.
Oh no! He didn't put the camera in the toilet did he?!
Post a Comment