As much fun as it is for Brandon and I to sit around the apartment staring at my belly, wondering if I'll have a contraction in any moment, we ventured out to Orem today. We had heard about the Da Vinci exhibit on display at the mall gallery and it was pretty cool. It's amazing that one guy could come up with so much by himself. I love how great Da Vinci was at science and art, his anatomical studies are so amazing. Mostly the exhibit was models that had been made of his inventions. So today we learned some things, and most importantly, killed some time waiting for junior.
3 comments:
we've been planning on going to that exhibit too. so did your dr ever decide when/if you'd be induced?
yep, he said I'll be induced on Wed. if nothing has happened. I guess the hospital will call us in the morning and tell us what time to come in.
I really love his sketches of how wind and water currents move. I think they are fascinating.
Post a Comment