Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Butter

We regularly keep 3 kinds of butter in our fridge. The sticks for easy measuring when cooking, the spray for convenient buttering of toast, muffins, etc. and then the tub stuff because ... ? ... sometimes we run out of one of the other two. I love the butter spray because you can put as little or as much on as you want. Maybe I'm just not that great at working a butter knife but sometimes to get butter spread on the whole piece of toast, it sometimes seems to be more than the ideal amount. So that's my recommendation for today. Butter spray. yeah, it might cost a little more, but if you eat less butter it will help your heart. One draw back I do have to mention is when you spray your toast, be prepared that it will be spraying whatever is behind it as well- depending on how good your aim is.

1 comment:

Just Katy said...

Spray butter creeps me out.