20" Toshiba, probably from 1985. Slight green tint on the bottom half of the screen. Brandon just found a new TV for us in the dumpster behind our apartment. He is pretty excited and we are watching Rudy on it right now.
WHAT?! did my eyes deceive me or did i really read that you would rather watch a tv where everyone looks like the incredible hulk rather than wobbles?! that really hurts guys. what did wobbles ever do to you...besides not let you watch anything?
well, of course it was hard to see Wobbles go. But I think Brandon had a good time dissecting it before he chucked it. Maybe he was looking for useful parts....?
I looked in the dumpster for your dvd player upgrade and I couldn't find it. And I don't think that Todd and Kelly would appreciate you stealing their copy of Rudy...I repeat...you stole Todd and Kelly's copy of Rudy!
5 comments:
WHAT?! did my eyes deceive me or did i really read that you would rather watch a tv where everyone looks like the incredible hulk rather than wobbles?! that really hurts guys. what did wobbles ever do to you...besides not let you watch anything?
Wow, you're getting all kinds of deals this week.
well, of course it was hard to see Wobbles go. But I think Brandon had a good time dissecting it before he chucked it. Maybe he was looking for useful parts....?
I looked in the dumpster for your dvd player upgrade and I couldn't find it. And I don't think that Todd and Kelly would appreciate you stealing their copy of Rudy...I repeat...you stole Todd and Kelly's copy of Rudy!
That would be Brad & Kelly. And it is only temporarily being borrowed.
Post a Comment