As I've mentioned before, I really love my scooter. I recently started a new job out by Springville which is a little tricky to get to on my scooter because everyone is driving at about 60, and I'm lucky if I can get up to 40. I thought for awhile I would just get rides and take the bus. Then I hunted out some back roads through a neighborhood and I can't believe how great it works. There's got to be backroads everywhere that I haven't taken advantage. I've realized that I've really been limiting myself to thinking my scooter was only good for getting around Provo. Now I've realized I can go to Orem...Pleasant Grove... Salt Lake....Idaho..........and why not Mexico too?
5 comments:
soooo you figured out the glory ability of the scooter eh, nice one. Europe tends to believe in them the same way, have you tried doing tricks yet on your scooter?
Kim ;)
I agree that there are back roads to everone. Some people like chocolate while other people like flowers. I think you should go to Hawaii on your scooter or tour with the Hell's Angels.
I hope you wear a helmet.
not only do I wear a helmet, but also protective eyewear. I lost those awesome yellow lens ones with the fat black frames so I upgraded to some blue tinted glasses courtesy of Brandon. I think they have a spiderman decal on the side
that is awesome bec, your stylin in those goggles
Post a Comment