If I can convince myself to believe that I will sure save a lot of money. I went to the dentist last week and I have 3 cavities. note- not in the place where my teeth are sore, of course not, those teeth are perfectly fine, it's some other random ones. I think he's making it up. Come to think of it, I don't know why I went to that dentist anyways. My friend used to work there and thinks the dentist is nice so I thought, hey why not, he can look at my teeth. However, now reflecting on the 3 made up cavities he told me about that will cost over $200 to fix I remember that I almost got a job working for him, because of a recommendation from my friend. You might be thinking, oh a dentist job, you would answer phones or decorate the walls or something knowing my qualifications. nope, this guy was going to hire me to be a Spanish translator. Apparently I was a pretty good Spanish 102 student. It didn't work out but the funny part was that it didn't have to do with the fact that I didn't even know the word for teeth in Spanish. So I claim the cavities are a figment of his imagination.
No comments:
Post a Comment